Our standards for a Personal Trainer:
- A degree in Exercise Science or higher
- Certification through a reputable fitness organization
- CPR/AED Certication
- Several years of experience
It is our job is to assess your fitness level, set up an individualized program for you and keep you motivated. We will push you past your comfort level—something difficult to do on your own.
Our personal trainers also provide:
- Guidance to help achieve your goals
- Education about strength training, cardio and basic nutrition
- A reason to show up at the gym each week
- Ways to help track your progress
In addition to our qualified personal trainers, we also have an Occupational Therapist and a Licensed Massage Therapist on staff if more attention is required.
Find Out More About What Your First Session Will Be Like Here
Quality nutrition is integral to any successful exercise program. At Apogee we often refer clients to registered dietitian and diabetes educator Maureen Wasik.